KSTADIUM APP uses the Groundchain network, so please convert the network of KOK by using the bridge when sending KOK of Ethereum network. Due to the nature of digital assets, recovery is not possible in case of incorrect deposit. If you make a mistake, you can’t find KOK, so it is recommended to test conversion with a small amount of KOK first. Also, even if the wallet address format of KOK and Ethereum is the same, they do not use the same blockchain network, so please check the network type.
Download K STADIUM app
1. Tap the download link for your operating system. Your device’s app store will open. (K STADIUM for Android)
2. Install the K STADIUM app on your phone.
[K STADIUM App] Sign Up
2. Enter your ID and Name.
3. After entering the Password, please enter it again for security measures.
The email entered will be used for vertification purposes so please be sure to enter a valid email address.
5. Open your verification email and copy the verification code.
6. Enter verification code in the app and tap the Confirm button.
[K STADIUM App] Complete registration and Sign In
1. Welcome! Registration is complete. You can now tap the Sign In button.
If you’ve lost your Password, you can reset it through the Forgot Password function.
3. Tap the Sign In button to go to the main page after signing in.
[K STADIUM App] Confirm Wallet Address
1. Go to the Wallet menu at the bottom of the app.
Receive tokens from Exchange
1. Buy tokens from exchanges that support KOK.
2. Send tokens to the Metamask wallet address.
3. Change KOK's network using the Bridge. Please refer to Use Bridge
Add KOK token to Metamask
1. Check the network (Ethereum Mainnet).
2. Click Import tokens.
3. Select the Custom Token tab.
4. Enter the Token Contract Address.
5. Click the Add Custom Token button.
When you enter the Token Contract Address, the Token Symbol and Token Decimal are automatically entered.
6. Click the Import Tokens button.
7. Added KOK token.
f you make an incorrect deposit, you can’t find KOK, so it is recommended to test conversion with a small amount of KOK first.[Bridge] Step 01If you want to convert more than 20,000 KOK,please contact us through the K STADIUM Help Center before proceeding with the conversion.
1. Click the Asset select box.
2. If the Select coin window pops up, select KOK and click the Select button.
[Bridge] Step 021. Click the From select box and select Ethereum.
2. Select Metamask and click the OK button.
3. Click the To select box and select K STADIUM_Ground Chain.
4. Select the K STADIUM Wallet and click the OK button.
5. Enter the ID and password created when signing up for the K STADIUM app. If you don't have an account, you need to sign up. Please refer to the Get Started for more information on signing up.
6. Destination for the To chain is automatically entered.
[Bridge] Step 031. Enter the amount of KOK to convert. Enter the amount excluding the fee.The minimum conversion amount is 20KOK.
2. Click the Convert button.
3. On the Check the coin to convert pop-up, check the contents entered, fees, and precautions, and click the OK button.Clicking OK button, you need to set the desktop notification for the first time. If the notification settings window appears, please accept it.
[Bridge] Step 041. Proceed with the confirmation process on Metamask connected to the From chain. The verification process for KOK token access is carried out for KOK’s asset transfer in the Metamask. A small amount of Ethereum gas cost occurs.
2. Check the gas fee on the Metamask connected to From Chain. The transaction is created and the transaction authorization process is needed. A small amount of Ethereum gas cost occurs.
3. When the From chain approval process is completed, a transaction is created. When you click on the transaction hash, you can go to Explorer for more transaction information.
4. On the Bridge page, click the Confirm button which is separately created To chain.
5. Click the Approve button to proceed approval action of To Chain.
6. After approval of To chain, you can check the transaction. Conversion is completed.You can check converted KOK on the Wallet page of K STADIUM APP.
[Bridge] Checking History1. You can check transaction state by going to the History menu.
[K STADIUM App] Community pool remittance and SOP confirmation
Go to the Wallet menu at the bottom.
Check the KOK balance before sending money to the community pool. Please refer to Get Started for the KOK delivery method.
Tap the SEND TO COMMUNITY POOL button.
You can proceed with the same process by tapping the SEND TO COMMUNITY button on the main page.
4. Agree with the precautions.
5. Enter the amount of KOK you want to remit.
6. Tap the NEXT button.
7. Check the amount of KOK.
8. Tap the SEND button.
9. Check the success message after the transaction proceeds.
10. Tap the OK button.
11. You can go to the Wallet menu to view SOP and transactions.
[K STADIUM App] SOP delegation1. Go to the SO menu at the bottom.SO registration and information (ranking, voting power, rewards, etc.) will not be reflected immediately and will be updated once a day. You can check the updated SO information the next day.2. After checking the SO list, tap the DELEGATE button.
3. Select the SOP and enter the SOP you want to delegate.
4. Tap the NEXT button.
5. Check the SO and SOP.
6. Tap the SEND button.
7. Check the success message after the transaction proceeds.
8. Tap the OK button.
9. You can check the status and rewards of delegation on the detailed page of the delegated SO.
You can check the details by tapping on each SO in the SO list.
[K STADIUM App] Reward claim
1. Go to the details page of the delegated SO.
2. After checking the reward, tap the CLAIM button.The reward will be applied as of PM 02:00 (UTC+8) the previous day. Depending on the network condition, the reflected time may vary.
3. Check the KOK amount.
4. Tap the CONFIRM button.
5. Check the success message after the transaction proceeds.
6. Tap the OK button.
7. Go to the Wallet menu and check the KOK and transactions.
8. Tap the KOK asset.
9. Enter your wallet address and KOK amount.
Currently, Ground Chain-based KOK can’t be sent to Ethereum-based wallet(Metamask). K STADIUM App only supports wallet-to-wallet transfers between users. Please be careful not to enter your exchange or Ethereum-based wallet address.
10. Tap the NEXT button.
11. Check the wallet address and KOK amount.
12. Tap the SEND button.
13. Check the success message after the transaction proceeds.
14. Tap the OK button.
15. Go to the Wallet menu and check the KOK and transactions.