K STADIUM Bridge is a service that supports token exchange between different networks. Currently KOK is on the ERC-20 network and is an Ethereum based Mainnet token. In order to use Ethereum mainnet tokens in the K STADIUM app, a conversion process is required. With the K STADIUM bridge, Ethereum KOK can be moved to the K STADIUM mainnet. Depending on the network environment, it takes about 5 minutes and a small fee will be incurred by the Ethereum network itself.
The K STADIUM-specific Bridge provides a safer and faster way to transfer assets between two chains. For reliable conversion, K STADIUM Bridge uses the HashedTimeLock feature. Both the From network and To network require respective authorization processes. As the process may take a long time, please continue to monitor the transfer of assets through the Bridge screen or Explorer. The asset can be moved from the desktop web by connecting the wallet in the form of a browser plug-in, and please refer to the guide below at K STADIUM Bridge.
KSTADIUM app supports only wallet-to-wallet transfers between users, and in this case, a small amount of Tx fee varies depending on the network situation. Please be aware that Ground Chain-based KOK cannot be sent to an exchange or Ethereum-based wallet address.
Currently, Bridge Service also supports only one-way support with Form:Etherium-To:Groundchain, but we will soon release it in two-way so that Groundchain’s KOK can be transmitted back to Ethereum-based KOK. Please refer to it when you use it.
If you want to convert more than 20,000 KOK,please contact us through the K STADIUM Help Center before proceeding with the conversion.
Add KOK token to Metamask
1. Check the network (Ethereum Mainnet).
2. Click Import tokens.
3. Select the Custom Token tab.
4. Enter the Token Contract Address.
5. Click the Add Custom Token button.
When you enter the Token Contract Address, the Token Symbol and Token Decimal are automatically entered.
6. Click the Import Tokens button.
7. Added KOK token.
If you make an incorrect deposit, you can’t find KOK, so it is recommended to test conversion with a small amount of KOK first.
1. Click the Asset select box.
2. If the Select coin window pops up, select KOK and click the Select button.
1. Click the From select box and select Ethereum.
2. Select Metamask and click the OK button.
3. Click the To select box and select K STADIUM_Ground Chain.
4. Select the K STADIUM Wallet and click the OK button.
5. Enter the ID and password created when signing up for the K STADIUM app.
If you don't have an account, you need to sign up. Please refer to the Get Started for more information on signing up.
6. Destination for the To chain is automatically entered.
1. Enter the amount of KOK to convert. Enter the amount excluding the fee.
The minimum conversion amount is 20KOK.
2. Click the Convert button.
3. On the Check the coin to convert pop-up, check the contents entered, fees, and precautions, and click the OK button.
Clicking OK button, you need to set the desktop notification for the first time. If the notification settings window appears, please accept it.
1. Proceed with the confirmation process on Metamask connected to the From chain. The verification process for KOK token access is carried out for KOK’s asset transfer in the Metamask. A small amount of Ethereum gas cost occurs.
2. Check the gas fee on the Metamask connected to From Chain. The transaction is created and the transaction authorization process is needed. A small amount of Ethereum gas cost occurs.
3. When the From chain approval process is completed, a transaction is created. When you click on the transaction hash, you can go to Explorer for more transaction information.
4. On the Bridge page, click the Confirm button which is separately created To chain.
5. Click the Approve button to proceed approval action of To Chain.
6. After approval of To chain, you can check the transaction. Conversion is completed.
You can check converted KOK on the Wallet page of K STADIUM APP.
1. You can check transaction state by going to the History menu.